Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pivot 4 Tutorial

Fresh Newbie

Pivot 4 Tutorial

Making character
    Last edited by RainAB; 21 Feb 2014 at 07:52 PM.

Banned
    erm im a stykz user and have u seen the tutorials in these forums u need to make a tutorial properly but i just see a speed dash video that doesnt make any sense so if ur gonna do it right u have make it thourough so yeah can u lock this thread cuz it doesnt make any sense

Fresh Newbie
    Get a life

Banned
    erm im serious u need to contsruct a tutorial properly not like ur video that was just a show off your breaking a rule in the tutorial section and dont call anyone bad names here or ull be treated like the rotten ones

Banned
    Yeah, it wasn't much of a tutorial, but I don't like long tutorials anyways. It showed how to make the joints move with sticks, which I didn't know would be easier way than just moving them regularly.

As other have said, it's not really a tutorial but I thought it was good. I don't think enough people are doing this. You basically do the same as in my sprite joining video on YouTube but you draw the sprites from scratch. The only suggestion I would make would be to draw the sprites bigger and then scale the figures back down in Pivot because it will look less pixelated when you export your animation with supersampling.

The Little Frij
    Quote Originally Posted by RainAB View Post
    Get a life
    Learn to deal with criticism, you already sound like you're 10.

As for the 'tutorial', which isn't really a tutorial, just you showing yourself making a character. It was alright, It could perhaps use some captions telling the user what you're doing and why in the very least.
    Also, Spiralanimater was correct, this isn't the type of tutorial people put here, people usually use images and such to explain their point. Not that it really matters, barely anyone uses the tutorial section anymore.

Fresh Newbie
    thanks guys, and sorry but i cant speak a good inglish and I cant express myself well thanks to that, thanks for the comments sorry if I broke any rules, I'm new and sorry.
    love and peace.

Banned
    I made a run loop with your character

I want to try more with animating with sprites.

where can i download pivot 4?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast