Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Sifter
  • 1 Post By Raymond

Thread: General stick making tutorial.

DD addict

General stick making tutorial.

Not sure if this will help anyone at all, but here you go. A video tutorial that covers the basics of stick making.

Enthusiast

This is actually one of, if not the very best damn stick making tutorial I've ever seen. And I've seen a good few back in my noob days ha! The mouse precision practice was really clever and useful, you could even use that practice for art in general.

Tychus Findlay

I really enjoyed the music you used. It felt really relaxing and made watching the words appear on screen a little easier. You did ok with the lengths of time on each one. I was able to read them all while paying attention to the tutorial. There were about two sentences that disappeared a little fast, but you can always pause the video lol. I like the sick you made and the explanation about proportions. You should make more of these.
    Extra likes this.

This is really cool tut. Thanks for a tutorial for a full body.

Funny Part: I was adore by your words in the Bad sticks 'This sticks is more cute than Slender'. Well definitely yeah.

BBODD IV : Done!
    Yachachi Vs Asherno: 240 Frames

Banned
    Yeah I liked it. I think the text should not be going while you make the stick, because it makes it slightly harder to follow. So, you read the text, then watch you do your stick making and it's skipped ahead, so you don't know what's happening. Otherwise, it was very in depth and concise and offered good tips.

Banned
    Best tutorial I've ever seen when it comes to stick making. Great work man!

Brilliant tutorial
    only thing I will say that kinda confused me is that at 1:20 the second sentence says "the upper arms are slightly shorter than the upper arms". I think I know what you meant but it's still a 50:50 chance d:

i hope people will watch that tuorial, even though its much text (most people don't like to read. sadly)

anyways, well explained i think you're talking about "normal" proportions, not creative stick making. which would inclode that slendery-stick