Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vets' Joint

Devoted Veteran

Vets' Joint

Hello everyone! Those who haven't been here long or live under a rock may be wondering why I'm making a new thread here. Over the course of a year and 6 days, the veterans of DD have been working to the best of their abilities on an animation that truly breaks boundaries, one probably being most drawn out animation ever xD

There were a lot of times we almost gave up on it. It was filled with dead ends and tough situations, but amazingly it all worked out in the end.

Without further ado, I give you, the veteran's joint:

Flash

Youtube

Gif

I would like to give a huge thanks to slushie for putting such a massive effort forth. He nearly always seemed to be the one to get us out of the harder situations, contributing an amazing 5 parts and over 600 frames. Nearly everyone went completely all out, but I feel as though slushie should get some serious credit for all the work he put in. Thanks to niall for helping a little bit with a coding problem on the flash, and sorry if there are some bugs, I literally flashed this together within 5 hours at 3 in the morning : P
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

Re: Vets' Joint

Wow. I'm not really sure what to say (f1rst!), however this is probably one of the most entertaining animations based around a single theme, with such variation. Amazing work from absolutely everybody involved, the effects most of all blew me away.

Once again, astounding work.

HOLY SHIT

(I will edit my comment after watching)

EDIT:

Hmm, I guess that was O.K? I think I was only amazed at Ipwnall, NP, Crono, Slushie, P2K, Veng's part. (I think I forgot somebody in that list.)

It was entertaining, anyways.

Good job!

Well obviously i'm not a veteran and i'm not sure if i should even be commenting on this

it was incredible, the way it just kept going and going, there was never a boring moment

And all the effects amazed me, i don't know how you guys do all that melting and reshaping stuff

and it gave me a fresh dose of inspiration, just what i need at 2:50 in the morning
    [center:3vsv6iy4][/center:3vsv6iy4]

Well, that was underwhelming.

Just kidding, great stuff everyone, especially slushie, ipwnall, and whoever did that crazy hellstorm assault on the wall.
    [center:2pvpf5qi]My Animations - New animation as of 11th/April[/center:2pvpf5qi]

Damn, that was excellent, although the screen was too small! >:l

Nahh, that was really great

Holy hell!
    Guys, you did really good! Wow. That would be one of the best pivot animations I've ever seen. If I had to pick a few parts that made me really impressed I would say GifGiff's part. And that dragon effect, probably the best effect I've ever seen.
    But there were so many great effects. I was expecting something good, but not really that good.
    Also, the music was great. Good choise.

Nice work guys!
    [center:2dzq3wup][tn=425:2dzq3wup]http://i.cubeupload.com/Ny2md9.jpg[/tn:2dzq3wup][/center:2dzq3wup]

Enthusiast

Very entertaining, the window was a little small though.

Effects were amazing, glad the vets eventually finished their animation.

Slushies effects towards the end really amazes me.

Chief Turd

That was astounding. I especially loved Gifgiff and Slushie's parts. Gifgiff's was just so damn original and Slushie's style is just so damn entertaining.

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

Lol, awsome animation guys, I loved the ending. Slushies finishing part was very impressive, I don't know how you could animate something like that.

Nice work on the flashing also.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast