Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

..::Hbz'sShizzael::..

This will be the first time I actually did this. I'm re-hosting all of my animations that I can find on the internet. A lot of them are lost now, it's sad.

So here you go, a list of some work that I did in Pivot all those years ago. Also, there's a new animation in there. Not new as in brand spanking new. It's old, over 1,000 frames long, and I never posted it on here... for some reason.

Enjoi, k?

[center:28t1cflo]And of course, here's my new DDC8 entry. It's extremely gif raped, but I'll host it anyway. As stated in the later pages, the ending is not what I wanted. I needed to finish it in like 5 hours so I had to rush and come up with something. If I had the inspiration to change it I would. However I don't. So don't expect anything from this again.
    [/center:28t1cflo]

[center:28t1cflo]And this is the result of me re-doing TO2. I enjoy this animation more than the one below this. So yeah, I hope to make a TO3 soon because I cut TO2 off prematurely. I hope to get that going soon.

[center:28t1cflo]So, this is my animation that I never posted here. It's a first attempt at a sequel to Transmission Overload 1, or TO1. After I had made this, I got lazy. I never started this back up, and made a totally new animation. The new animation will be posted above this one.

[center:28t1cflo]After watching "Transformers" in theater for the first time, I was inspired to create some form of Pivot involving transforming bots. However, I soon grew tired of it and lost the .piv file for it. Though, after watching this again, I would like to do something with it. Now if I only had the .piv of it.....

[center:28t1cflo]
    This is my DDC4 entry. Nothing that you guys haven't seen before. Though it's what most people know me for. This and my very first animation TO1, which I cannot freaking find >:c

[center:28t1cflo]
    Here's a really old joint I did with StickPhobia. It's been a long time, and seeing as it is now, I'm glad I was able to joint with him.

[center:2wtks7im][/center:2wtks7im]
    [center:2wtks7im]Anybody want to learn Python/Pygame with me?

Feel free to get a hold of me via:
    }-- Email: Hbattlezone@gmail.com || Steam: [DD} Hbattlezone || Skype: Hbz --{

Or just PM me [/center:2wtks7im]

Enthusiast

Wow man you may be new but your definitly veteran quality, maybe even elite. That animation is definitly one of the best i've ever seen and it was quite entertaining due to the little bits of comedy and such(Do this, do that, i quit!!....tommorow). Stay active and keep on animating, you rock.
    Brent says:
    ohhh babyyyyy
    Brent says:
    immm backkkkkk
    Darren says:
    *wipes it off*

Enthusiast

Re: ..::Hbz'sShizzael::..

Quote Originally Posted by HBATTLEZONE
    Lol, If I knew I was going to be forced onto DD, at least you could've let me bring my pitchfork *cough*(Liquid)*cough*

Anywho, I guess this thread will hold my new animations from here on out.

I don't believe I have anything new to show actually. I do however plan on making many new ones to host.

My longest one ever, and probably my best.

http://www.thefreeimagehosting.com/Uplo ... 000050.gif
    Lol, your in pivots best correct.

Yes I am Phobia.

Ok let me get you all on the rundown on who I am and why I am new.

I am In the Pivots Best group, but then once we all split up and headed away from the MSN forums, I headed to the SP forum instead of here.

That is mostly why you may have never seen me -_-.

Hopefully I get on here more, and start to post ^_^.
    [center:2wtks7im][/center:2wtks7im]
    [center:2wtks7im]Anybody want to learn Python/Pygame with me?

Feel free to get a hold of me via:
    }-- Email: Hbattlezone@gmail.com || Steam: [DD} Hbattlezone || Skype: Hbz --{

Or just PM me [/center:2wtks7im]

Dedicated Member
    Ah . I already told you on MSN how much I <3 this animation . I think you deserve Elites . It was the best animation I've seen in awhile . I'm really gonna enjoy seeing more from you . Courtesy? (simile_)
    Thanks for the avatar/Signature, Ober.

Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    M'kay... looks so god damn sexy
    BloodyBuddy says:
    Yes, Trogan men were so sexy.
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    Yeah, specially in their tight pants...

SX
    Fanatic Enthusiast

I saw you on a different forum but I cant remember which one..............anyway you are veteran cos your in PB but the link didnt work for me

-SX

EDIT: I saw it on the portal and I thought it was great, funny, smooth and the gray guy had fingers yay. The only thing that I can say needs abit of improvement is some of the physics, like when the 1st guy gets hit infront of the console, but apart from that great work.

-SX

Veteran Enthusiast

could you rehost this please, i can't view it, it says the bandwidth has been exceeded

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness2_1
    could you rehost this please, i can't view it, it says the bandwidth has been exceeded
    Man, everybody is saying it is awesome, but I cant watch it. Could you try rehosting it?

Fanatic Enthusiast

Yeah please.

We want to watch this animation.
    Click here
    Go and check him out.

Enthusiast

It's on the portal lmao.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast