Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Krustalien - Shorts for Pivot Points added

Krustalien - Shorts for Pivot Points added

About me: My sister found Pivot 2.2.5 in late 2007, though I didn't use it much for around 2 months. Then, after some practice, I downloaded Pivot 3.0 beta and uploaded my first video to YouTube. I was a YouTube comedy animator for a long time. I joined this place sometime in October '08 and began to animate seriously, using Pivot 2.2.5 again. I made Intermediate on the 10th of May 2009, and since then my activity has dwindled. I reached Veteran on the 17th of August 2011.

ANIMATIONS ARE IN SPOILERS BECAUSE THE LAG WITHOUT THEM IS PAINFUL
    (CLICK ON THEM FOR FULL SCREEN)

Pivot Points shorts

"Cardiac Arrest" (10PP)
    Spoiler:

"Feelings!" (20PP)
    Spoiler:

Both of these were animated fairly quickly as boredom killers, but even so, I quite like them. Hopefully I'll have more to add soon, as I distract myself from animating things that matter.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chickman"

Spoiler:
    I happened to bend my base's legs backwards, and realising the potential in the weirdness of it, I made my 100% normal stickman into a chicken. I then made the animation loop. I paid little attention to the details, so animation-wise this may not be the best, but it sure was fun to animate! (may be a little gif-raped)

"Obstacle Course v3" - never got finished
    Spoiler:
    I realise that not finishing this animation is stupid. I grew tired of it very quickly. I guess the problem was that the stickfigure was stuck (literally) and so I was too. I have completely lost interest in it, so if I ever finish it, it won't be anytime soon. Call me lazy if you wish. Also may be worth mentioning that this was initially going to be for freestyle; I didn't waste much energy on it, it was more a boredom killer. I quite like some parts whilst I dislike others. Either way, I hope you enjoy.

"Robots are slow!"
    Spoiler:
    I put this together this afternoon because boredom told me to. I hate parts of it and really quite like others. Enjoy! Oh, and MAJOR thanks to Ward who went through 185 frames of this animation changing the colour of the robot. 185 frames! Seriously, thanks bro. <3

"Fall" - never got finished
    Spoiler:
    This animation never really got off the ground (hah!), as I grew tired of it early on. I'm quite pleased with what you see, though, and so here it is!

"Let's dance!"
    Spoiler:

I animated this today for a bit of fun. I hope you like it, and you can ignore the flaws.

"Dirty dancing" - never got finished
    Spoiler:

With this one I wanted to see what could be done with a single back joint. It looks a bit odd, but I am happy with the outcome. Booty shaking without a booty is HARD! Plus, with this, I slowed my style way down. I am writing this in 2012, and this more closely resembles how I animate now.

"Womaniser"
    Spoiler:

This was great fun to animate. I'm not too happy with many parts of it, though sadly, my patience deserted me and I just half-arsed towards the end. That said, I still like it!

Visit my YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/espermatazoide and subscribe for more animations!
    Nik likes this.

Enthusiast

Re: Krustacean - fresh thread.

First reply xD! Nice anims!

Edit: Okay I really like your animations, especially that kanine tribute, your animations have amazing flow. Sometimes I see that your movments look a little awkward, though. And sometimes there a bit stiff and shaky. Keep it up!I think your med-high intermediate

Courtesy?
    [center:3sv7emzt]Thread[/center:3sv7emzt]

I love these animations. Some movements look a bit awkward soemtimes. Like the walk in the animation on the most-upper side. But there's not that much to say. Med-High Intermediate.

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

Banned

abit better than the old ones xD anyways im now inters officially update was ment to be as same time i got inters, but it took while >.>

Veteran Enthusiast

I would say vets looking.

But your poll needs a third option that makes no sense and has nothing to do will anything. It feels wrong without one.
    [center:3a1kmh8b][/center:3a1kmh8b]

I'll try to think of one, I just don't want to take away the votes for the current poll, because they're all guuuurrd... Plus, unless people have two options, they're all going to go directly to the retard's option! E:

Fanatic Enthusiast

You people really think he's vet?

Quote Originally Posted by venG

I made the poll to see what happened, man, not because I think I'm vets.

And if you don't think I am vets, how's about a loooong nice comment explaining why? Maybe? o:

Quote Originally Posted by Krustacean
    Quote Originally Posted by venG

I made the poll to see what happened, man, not because I think I'm vets.

And if you don't think I am vets, how's about a loooong nice comment explaining why? Maybe? o:
    Maybe the lack of explosions,beams, blood and limbs flying off?
    Your movements are sweet, but you need the glitter and sparkles man.

Banned

I think, movements wise, you are a Veteran. You can animate really smoothly when you want to. I think the only thing lacking, is length. Make something long, and really unique to watch, then you will be Veteran quality.

Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast