Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

ToastMaster's animations-updated 8/25/05

EDIT: I just remembered that this is the thread bert's linked to from his site.

if you want to see my animations, go here

Looks abit jumpy I recommend taking more frames of the movement you are trying to record personally i'm not a wiz with pivot but I've been familar with it for about a year now. Nice work tho just keep at it. then you will get the talent of advanced users like bert and liquid s

Dedicated Member
    one thing toast, hey i had that for breakfast....well anyways you might want to make the frame size smaller under properties.

Yeah, when I made these, I didn't even know that you could make them smaller, but I know how to now, so my newer ones are a much better size.

Quote Originally Posted by ToastMaster
    Yeah, when I made these, I didn't even know that you could make them smaller, but I know how to now, so my newer ones are a much better size.
    Like I said keep at it, if you notice peoples animations like ALSK and bert etc have higher frame rates or optimised properties set, experiment alittle with the settings. Maybe like I said before record more frames of the movement.

Jon
    Fanatic Enthusiast

OMG, "western" was a very pleasant surprise. The camera angle from the bar was perfect, the fighting was decent. The overall animation was very smooth. But i couldnt help laughing throughout the whole ani at the cowboy stick, Ive never seen it in an animation before and always thought of it as fruity(but ohhwell). Great animtion.

I couldn't say the same about your other animations though, but keep up the good work.

edit; damn, 1700+ frames! it didnt seem that long. Btw, I couldnt read the little note at the end of the ani at first, but after i put it in an editor i got it. Ohh yea, i love how the guys in the backround act, it seems real, i dont know. Damn i like that animation alot...anyway...
    In memory of Shane and Sarah

Wow. Western is certanly the best I've made so far, but I wasn't expecting anyone to be that impressed with it, especially not LiquidSword.
    Yes, I also noticed that it is very short (almost 1:45 or something) for it's amount of frames. (1870 to be exact) I thought the cowboy looked funny when I saw him so I thought I'd try to make one that I could put him in.

Oh yeah, before i forget, Bamaboy made the pivot pack the spikey haired guy came with, just so you know. I've got more anis. on the way, but it'll be a few more days before I get any more finished. (I'll try to work on them a bunch today)

Moved?

(sorry for d.p.)
    A quick off topic question...
    What happened? the thread got moved! Am I considered a pivot vetran already? :doubt: Sorry about this, I was just checking around and noticed this. I guess you guys are just remodeling because the 'new animations' section is gone. again, sorry, just wonderin'

Re: Moved?

Quote Originally Posted by ToastMaster
    (sorry for d.p.)
    A quick off topic question...
    What happened? the thread got moved! Am I considered a pivot vetran already? :doubt: Sorry about this, I was just checking around and noticed this. I guess you guys are just remodeling because the 'new animations' section is gone. again, sorry, just wonderin'
    Bert has been doing some cleaning up in the forums to keep everything in line. It appears that most people have been show-casing" there animations here as you can see many others have done so. It may not be you are a veteran but as you can see lots of Pivotal Work is here.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Aye, i have been cleaning up. And that western animation could be regarded as veteran quality..
    Elite Forgotten

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast