Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: I wanted to do a poll for the sake of it.

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fuck.

45 71.43%

18 28.57%
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Reap: Fuck multiple projects

Re: Reaper Joins the circus.

haha fuck I love you sharp xD
    Moonlight Road: 210/600

Another update along with another massive bump (zero fucks given)

Did some thing of a guy breaking a wall after not animating for 2 weeks. and for me rust pretty much spells out stop and go... Although the anim turned out ok.

Hi!
    Your animations are really good except for one tincy thing... Stop and Go.. I just dont like it put some flow into it! theres no flow what so ever..

Apply 3d movements to your animations just edit the stickman you have and remember to make it transparent to see through the pivot thing and to be able to see the last stick figure so you could make the 3d much better.. i dont mean the start i mean for when you need it

thanks

courtesy

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89895&p=1663089#p1663089

[spoiler:qfe5z6vk]Thread[/spoiler:qfe5z6vk]

Thread Up Below

Once again I have updated, made an animation involving wu and a slingshot so it was alot of fun. Sorry for the lack of movements in this one, I caught up with all the fancy sticks I made xD

head over to page 1 and check it out.

Puddin

thats inters quality man go and send message for move up

Fresh Newbie

i dont no anything about ranking but i thing your really good it was really clean cant find anything wrong with it

that wu's adventure thing was really entertaining.
    Keep animating man, you are talented
    |Forum Rules||My Thread|

if you guys need any help or advices add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blademaster
    that wu's adventure thing was really entertaining.
    Keep animating man, you are talented
    thanks man, means alot

@ECCO - Im not inters xD

^ This was awesome man, I can tell you put alot of effort into the stks, they looked really nice. There wasn't alot wrong with the animation. Maybe the tumbleweed should have bounced higher and more floaty to give it that tumbleweed feel, and maybe when the Wu flew next to the clouds he shouldn't have just stopped and suddenly went straight down, he should have kept going to the right and curved his way downwards if that makes sense. But that may have been just the style you were going for, man.

Not too bad, but the movements are needing some refining. Your main problem in this animation seems to be poses, and the fact that the man ran too fast and stops too suddenly after backing away from the wall. A small error I saw was when he had his foot on the wall, that foot was shaking, but that's no big deal. As for the physics on the particles of wall that flew out, they were not great. They flew out too fast, and stopped in the air too suddenly. They should have went alot farther! Make everything look natural.

_____

Right now you are Medium Beginner sir, keep working at it

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Kellawgs

^ This was awesome man, I can tell you put alot of effort into the stks, they looked really nice. There wasn't alot wrong with the animation. Maybe the tumbleweed should have bounced higher and more floaty to give it that tumbleweed feel, and maybe when the Wu flew next to the clouds he shouldn't have just stopped and suddenly went straight down, he should have kept going to the right and curved his way downwards if that makes sense. But that may have been just the style you were going for, man.

Not too bad, but the movements are needing some refining. Your main problem in this animation seems to be poses, and the fact that the man ran too fast and stops too suddenly after backing away from the wall. A small error I saw was when he had his foot on the wall, that foot was shaking, but that's no big deal. As for the physics on the particles of wall that flew out, they were not great. They flew out too fast, and stopped in the air too suddenly. They should have went alot farther! Make everything look natural.

_____

Right now you are Medium Beginner sir, keep working at it
    Lol someone's motivated to give CC .

Anyway onto the animations, I feel like Kellawgs pretty much hit the nail on the head, on your newest the stick work was incredibly well done. Great work

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast