Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 264 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

Thread: Veteran Animation / Chat - Showoff.

Enthusiast

lol yeah yeah i know..i didn't really care about th head i cared more about the blood

Fanatic Enthusiast

Let's make this topic a bit active guys Like c'mon, veterans, you got any plans right ?

- Anyway, right now, I'm still practicing some fighting moves (wont be posted) to upgrade my fighting skills, I have learned some new moves, like roundhouse kick, spin kick, double or triple spin kick : ) and now, I'm still practicing some Marshall Art fight moves, like the 3 fast paced kicks looking realistic. There are a lot moves I'm gonna learn, and when I get em finally right, I'm gonna start at my FFA animation against Snigge, I think. Talking about that FFA, I wish everyone a good luck : P anyway, back to my FFA: I will make some good lookin' sticks, some detailed cartoonish stick, some sticks you guys don't usually see from me, you know, classy and that shit, I'll try that shit out. See, I'm gonna work hard on this one so I can get to the next round, you know, Snigge is a great animator so it will be hard to beat him, but I'll try my best, but I can't promise to win though : P we never know who is going to win : P But what I can promise is: It will be classy, old school style, lots of trail movements and some Marshall Art moves.

-I will use my Coma Basic 3 in this FFA, and when this FFA is done, I think I'm gonna make a new Coma Basic with a helmet : P, you know, a lil' upgrade, a lil of something, something that will be handy to use. I have been using my CB3 stick for a while now, so I find him real handy now, so I'm really glad I won't be having any problems animating with him in the FFA Competition. Speaking of Coma Basics, I wanna thank all who has been using 'em basics and have been giving credits, I'm really flattered that some of ya are liking it : P

- Screen shot of my FFA won't be handed out till/for some weeks, so don't expect too much for it, OK ?

That's all, thanks for reading my shit lol.
    Click here
    Go and check him out.

yay, im veta-rat

erm, hope you think i deserve it. ill probably post a screenie of my FFA soon..
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Fanatic Enthusiast

OK, finally, I've started my FFA. My idea for this FFA is kinda not much fighting but it will be sort of a thriller. Screen shots will come soon : P
    Click here
    Go and check him out.

Enthusiast
    *sneaks into thread*
    yeah..i'm urm, like, doing some sword animation as a backup 4 dodder's collab and i got a joint with Picto coming up ( i think).
    *sneaks out*
    "Smile and wave boys, smile and wave."
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon

Sephy, your one sick fuck. But I cant help but laugh.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz
    OK, finally, I've started my FFA. My idea for this FFA is kinda not much fighting but it will be sort of a thriller. Screen shots will come soon : P
    Ive got about 120 frames, i need to edit a lot of it, or then i just start another one.. As it really isnt looking so good at the moment <.<
    I might show some pics too :P

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy
    *sneaks into thread*
    yeah..i'm urm, like, doing some sword animation as a backup 4 dodder's collab and i got a joint with Picto coming up ( i think).
    *sneaks out*
    You're not a veteran, so, get the f out ? Seriously.

And Snigge, wtf : P I taught you haven't started lol.
    Click here
    Go and check him out.

Enthusiast
    You hurt my heart B, you hurt my heart
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon

Sephy, your one sick fuck. But I cant help but laugh.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephy
    *sneaks into thread*
    *sneaks out*
    You're not a veteran, so, get the f out ? Seriously.

And Snigge, wtf : P I taught you haven't started lol.
    I started right away, when i heard that V3 is your sig But i make a new one, i can show you how crappy the one i made is <.<

Hmm no one's posted in here in a while. So just to maybe get this little thread more popular, I'll just randomly tell you some of my plans.

As of now I am working on an animation called Oceanic Embrace, just a name that I came up with because it has to do with being under water. It looks allright so far, and I hope I can pull off the rest of it with no onion skins in the under water part. So expect this "project" if I ever get it finished. Other than that, I have no other anims underway or any that I feel the need to finish.

So that's a little info from me.

Ryan
    Are you hungry!?!
    Here's my thread: *Click*