Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: PS3 internet

Fanatic Enthusiast

PS3 internet

Well, I can't get my ethernet cable to the PS3, or in other words, I don't have one, I have wireless. Is thee wireless internet adapter for PS3 like there is for xbox 360? If so, please give me a link, but if not I guess I'll go without online play.

The Xbox360 doesn't have a specific wireless adapter, but does require the use of "Xbox360 compatible" adapters. I'm not sure about the PS3, but doesn't it have built in wireless?

And if I were you, I'd go buy an ethernet cord. They really aren't very expensive.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp ... 2119935257

9 dollars, and it has FEATURES!
    I'm gay.

The xbox does indeed have its own specific wireless adapter highly, I'm not sure if they are any third partys but xbox 360 has there on specific one which clips on the back.

Regardless go wired, avoid the transmission times you get with wireless, just get a bog standard ethernet cable and your ready.

Fanatic Enthusiast

The wireless thing you need is built into the PS3. It's right in the manual in just a few steps on how to set it up, next time check that if you have problems.

KRZ

you set it up mainly the same way you set up a psp, from the network settings i belive...
    [center:3bfbn9pe][/center:3bfbn9pe]

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDemon
    The xbox does indeed have its own specific wireless adapter highly, I'm not sure if they are any third partys but xbox 360 has there on specific one which clips on the back.

They have a specific one, yes, but I wasn't saying that there isn't a specific one, only that a ton of other random ones work with the 360 as well lol
    I'm gay.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Thanks guys, I got it.

Question answered=lock.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?