Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

PlayStation 3 freezing!?!? (LOCK PLEASE)

No wonder I'm not being as active on DarkDemon as much cause I got my PS3 for Christmas!
    Anyway
    Here's the problem:
    Had the PS3 for a week and a half with no problems until I was playing Need for Speed: ProStreet. I've been playing with it for a while and then one day (yesterday) it started freezing everytime I entered a race I didn't enter, play a Race Day (on the main menu), exit a Race Day, or finish a race i already did. It looks like only the game freezes cause, when I press the PS button, I can still get the menu and quit the game. Here's another problem, everytime I quit the game that is frozen, my PS3 beeps 3 ties and restarts (don't know why but). This problem doesn't happen on any other of my games or my family's profiles with the same game, it's only on my profile with that one game.
    Would really like some help cause playing Motor Storm online is going to start to get boring after a few days. And if you're going to asked, yes I went trough 10 pages of Google and found nothing to help the problem.
    Any help before I call Sony?

You should try a PS3 support forum. You'll get more help here than here.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Wright
    You'll get more help here than here.
    Lol
    I'll try and do that thanks. *LOCK*