Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

SOLVED! YOU CAN LOCK THIS NOW!

One day when I came home after school and was gonna sit at the computer, I couldn't log in on msn, and my "auto-login" info was gone.
    Then I deleted msn and downloaded the install file, but now I can't install it either. It loads for a while but then a window pops up where
    it says that a critical problem has occured or something.

I have also bought a new game and tried to install it but it didn't work. I put in the game disc and a window comes up where it says if I
    want to install or not. I click "yes" then it freezes for a while, and after some minutes the window disappears, but after some more minutes,
    a same window like the one of the installation of msn pops up.

The game is also C&C3: Tiberium Wars, if that has anything to do with it, if you also have had problems with the installation and solved it
    you can write how you did here.

Please tell me if you know what's wrong. Thanks.

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Could you screen shot the windows you get? some more information like that may help...

And, I'd try using a replacement to MSN, seeing as it's got a ton of errors... Try downloading Pidgin and installing that. It works with your MSN, but it's got a few less features and a lot less lag..

Ok, thanks for telling me about Pidgin, it works fine.

The message I get is This
    I'm from Sweden so I translated the text the best I could. I get the same window when trying to install msn and the game.

EDIT: I think I am near the solution. I restored the computer and I can install msn now, but not the game. I think there's something wrong with the disc, I'm going to change it tomorrow. Hope it'll work then...

EDIT2: Ok, I've bought another of the game (but not Kane Edition) and it works. So there was obviously something wrong with the disc. Well this is solved now so you can go ahead and lock this.

Supra - Locked.