Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Downloading em isn't the issue, if you get Download Embedded or a firefox add on along those lines...

Try to google a .flv to .avi converter, but I never had a success in my attempts..

Quote Originally Posted by Nev
    Downloading em isn't the issue, if you get Download Embedded or a firefox add on along those lines...

Try to google a .flv to .avi converter, but I never had a success in my attempts..
    Not bumping or anything but the Firefox VideoDownloader is my vote.
    Bare in mind, you'll have to download it form the programs list and it only shows up in the bottom right corner if you're watching a video from something else.

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

I'm tempted to lock this because downloading videos from Youtube is borderline illegal, but it depends on the content so I guess it can slide <_<

Just google "Youtube Download" and you'll get something that'll download a .flv for you.

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

Use that tool to convert the .flv to .avi, .mpeg or .whatever. (seriously, the program rocks dicks) Be warned though, the website is horribly designed and it might take you 10 minutes to get to the actual download.
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn&#39;t need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

Dedicated Member
    google WinFF. its pretty simple to use as long as youve already downloaded the .flv file of the video.

or just use matt's idea... ^-^