Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: iscribble

Fanatic Enthusiast

iscribble

Well, earlier today, I was playing COD4, and my brother came in. He wanted to show me something on my computer, and he did, so I went back to playing COD4, right? Well, I had left Iscribble up, and he decided to be an ass, and tell everyone I hated them, and better, go to a board with a mod on it, and start writing 666 and cruffixes. He got a warning, but didn't stop. So the dumbass got me IP banned. Can somebody please go onto the site and tell the mods that I didn't do what got me banned.

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    "17. I get the message "404 Not Found" at login / I have been banned. What now?

If you have been banned because you or any other person using your account has violated our terms of service or our guidelines, our decision to ban is final. You are fully responsible for your account and must ensure that your account is not abused and your password is kept secret.

If you feel that the ban was not justified, you may request an unban through our contact form. We will check with the moderators and unban you if we see a mistake on our part. All other requests from restricted users are ignored.

We consider unban-requests from regular users more carefully from case to case. Note that we reserve the right to ban without prior notice and for any reason that we think is necessary to protect our community. In the usual case, we warn/kick our users twice before banning. "
    The contact form is here:
    http://www.iscribble.net/contact.html
    Although it was your(brothers mistake) not theirs. So I doubt you will get unbanned.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Fanatic Enthusiast

aww...well, thanks fraz, I guess I'll have to settle with ms paint or something...I bought that tablet off of ebay for nothing...>.< mods can lock.

DID SOMEONE SAY LOCK

*thats my cue

Yeah, and hopefully you will find something else to do other than iscribble in the meantime.

Pat
    quickly Yadda lock it.

inb4lk

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Pat. You fail...

Lcocked.

I could suggest http://www.isketch.net - Another cool game.

Also, if you want to draw, there's always GIMP or Paint.NET