Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Back and need help

ok guys i was a member quit some time ago and im geting back into pivot again. i lost my password and forgot my username so i made a new one. I would like to know how i can post some animations on the site and i asume that i would put them in the bigeners hall but any advice and help?

Thanks,
    Dudenarmo

Fanatic Enthusiast

Re: Back and need help

moved to help center*

You may be able to find out how to do these things in the Pivot Tutorial section.

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

To post an animation you must save it as a .gif in pivot, then upload that to http://www.imageshack.us
    When saving as a .gif set frame delay to 6, shrink frames to 2. Then uncheck merge and palette.

If you want more detail on saving a .gif, refer to this: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=9933

Anything further will require some looking around in tutorials. And yes, post in beginners and we'll move you up if necessary.

Fresh Newbie

Alright thanks dude so when i was a member about a year ago i remember i had to make 10 postes before i could do something but i dont remember what. is that completly eralavent now or should i still be thinking about that.

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

To make a request for a stick, signature or whatever you need 50 posts but that's the only real post restriction you need to know of.

Fresh Newbie

ok thanks man ill get right onto adding some of my pivs in the beginers hall. one more question that thing you have under your comment.i remember i got this guy named baha or something to make me one. how do u get one baha made me one but i dubt he would make me another he had enfacis on the words one and only one. how do i go about geting another one.

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

They're called signatures. You add it through your 'user control panel' > 'edit profile' > 'edit signature'.

And Baha might if you ask him but you could just make your own or get 50 posts and request one.