Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: How to promote

New Lunar Republic Princess Luna's Avatar

How to promote

Just wondering, how can you get "promoted" to Mod, Forum Helper, Admins and was getting VIP limited time only or is there another way to get it?

Spoiler:
    Late-2006 - Started using Pivot.
    6 Apr/2010 - Became intermediate by winning the Best Beginner on DarkDemon contest.
    12 Aug/2011 - Returned to Beginner rank.
    20 Oct/2012 - Returned to DarkDemon.

Re: How to promote

Forum helper is a privileged position, that is given away to trustful members, who have been for a long time in darkdemon, are active, and help in some way. I also must add that you wont get neither a moderator nor admin position right away, it's only given as a promotion for forum helpers and moderators respectively, who excel at their duty. Vip is a special rank given to members, who have donated money to dd, just as a payback for helping in the server funding. And as you said Adam closed it a few days ago, however I dont think that he closed it "permanently" .

Another thing: Use the search button please, questions like this one have been asked a hundred times or so.

New Lunar Republic Princess Luna's Avatar

Re: How to promote

Oh really? I didn't know. =P

Spoiler:
    Late-2006 - Started using Pivot.
    6 Apr/2010 - Became intermediate by winning the Best Beginner on DarkDemon contest.
    12 Aug/2011 - Returned to Beginner rank.
    20 Oct/2012 - Returned to DarkDemon.