Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Devoted Veteran

Internet Connection

A while ago I was on TalkTalk and everything was fine, it wasn't perfect, but there was always a connection when I needed one. But then I got sky, and converted to Sky Broadband - big mistake. For the first few weeks it was fine, but then later on in the day I would run http://www.speedtest.net/ and get a download speed of around 500 kb/s, which is embarrassing, considering I'm on 8 meg Broadband.

So after the inevitable raging (about 2 weeks), I obviously Googled the problem and came up with: http://www.avforums.com/forums/sky-broa ... dband.html which improved my speed significantly, from 400-600 kb/s to 7 megs, which was incredible. So after a day of Xbox Live, I went downstairs to play some Gmod on the PC, and everything was still running smoothly. But then I went to join a server and nothing was moving, I assumed it was Gmod issue, but ran the Speedtest anyway and got a 327 kb/s download speed again. What's gone wrong?

Re: Internet Connection

i think the internet connection hates you.
    [center:3mz8yq62][/center:3mz8yq62]

Devoted Veteran

Holy shit, go away.

E - That's fine with me Lucy.

Quote Originally Posted by animtorsaur
    i think the internet connection hates you.
    If you don't have anything useful to say, piss off. It's the help center.

Ironicly, I don't have anything useful to say Jack, I just wanted to say piss off to someone who deserves it.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?