Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Name of font?

  1. #1
    Enthusiast CtrlAltDestroy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The other side.
    Posts
    1,393

    Name of font?

    Hey guys. I need help identifying this font.
    [center:36g9kik7]My master = Raf
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1258175252.png[/img][/center:36g9kik7]

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    101

    Re: Name of font?

    "covenant" i believe.
    old threadhttp://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55237Sup tree was not my first animation, okay, bai bai.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mini0013xx My youtube account, both old and new
    And remember how much better I will be/am then you...
    I'm gunna be animating for several years! I'll get better than anybody! Anybody! ANY- ooh, look, a donut.

  3. #3
    Fanatic Enthusiast The Inzuki's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    4,690

    Re: Name of font?

    Quote Originally Posted by waffles
    "covenant" i believe.
    Wow, you're really stupid.

    And try looking for the font in your Fonts folder or got to dafont.com
    hi.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    101

    Re: Name of font?

    Quote Originally Posted by Teh Inzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by waffles
    "covenant" i believe.
    Wow, you're really stupid.

    And try looking for the font in your Fonts folder or got to dafont.com
    That's what I read!
    old threadhttp://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55237Sup tree was not my first animation, okay, bai bai.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mini0013xx My youtube account, both old and new
    And remember how much better I will be/am then you...
    I'm gunna be animating for several years! I'll get better than anybody! Anybody! ANY- ooh, look, a donut.

  5. #5
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    District 9
    Posts
    3,181

    Re: Name of font?

    Quote Originally Posted by waffles
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh Inzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by waffles
    "covenant" i believe.
    Wow, you're really stupid.

    And try looking for the font in your Fonts folder or got to dafont.com
    That's what I read!
    Everyone can see what it says.
    You can't just guess things like that.

    Try looking on font sites as such:
    http://www.fonts.com
    http://www.1001freefonts.com
    http://www.1001fonts.com
    http://www.dafont.com

    Just look under the right category and you'll find it...or something similar.
    [center:24pu3o4q][/center:24pu3o4q]
    [center:24pu3o4q]Free Stuff!
    I shit you not...[/center:24pu3o4q]

  6. #6
    Veteran Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    6,620

    Re: Name of font?

    Quote Originally Posted by waffles
    "covenant" i believe.
    Fucking retard. He is asking for the name of the font used to type the text, not what the text says. Dumbfuck.

    And I would say you could try searching the bulge section of fonts on http://www.DaFont.com/ .
    [center:3a1kmh8b][/center:3a1kmh8b]

  7. #7
    Maximum Honkitude shift's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,065

    Re: Name of font?

    That's from the Covenant Clan's userbar. Try asking the person that made it.
    See You Space Honkboy...

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    101

    Re: Name of font?

    Quote Originally Posted by Awstun
    Quote Originally Posted by waffles
    "covenant" i believe.
    Fucking retard. He is asking for the name of the font used to type the text, not what the text says. Dumbfuck.

    And I would say you could try searching the bulge section of fonts on http://www.DaFont.com/ .
    and your point...
    old threadhttp://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55237Sup tree was not my first animation, okay, bai bai.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mini0013xx My youtube account, both old and new
    And remember how much better I will be/am then you...
    I'm gunna be animating for several years! I'll get better than anybody! Anybody! ANY- ooh, look, a donut.

  9. #9
    Veteran Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    6,620

    Re: Name of font?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shift
    That's from the Covenant Clan's userbar. Try asking the person that made it.
    That's probably the easiest way to get the font.
    [center:3a1kmh8b][/center:3a1kmh8b]

  10. #10
    Fanatic Enthusiast Joel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    ctf_ash
    Posts
    2,950

    Re: Name of font?

    Quote Originally Posted by waffles
    Quote Originally Posted by Awstun
    Quote Originally Posted by waffles
    "covenant" i believe.
    Fucking retard. He is asking for the name of the font used to type the text, not what the text says. Dumbfuck.

    And I would say you could try searching the bulge section of fonts on http://www.DaFont.com/ .
    and your point...
    His point is you're a dumb fuck.

    Anyway, contact whoever made the bar, and maybe zooming out on the image would make it easier to identify.


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •