Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Courtesy wth?

Courtesy wth?

Ok this is the first forum ive joined, and i dont know wtf courtesy is. Tell me and i will give it.
    Why should i fight back? You look stupid enough to fail on your own. -Said by random guy that i saw

ALSO. If you want to fight, become an mma fighter, because im a food eater.C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\My Documents\People\Rolanorz.gif

Devoted Veteran

Re: Courtesy wth?

First of all, questions should be posted in the Help Center. Courtesy means that someone has commented on your animations, and would like a comment on their topic in return.

What he said^

Moved to help center.

ty for moving it, i tried to post a reply on my other topic, but accidently clicked new topic
    Why should i fight back? You look stupid enough to fail on your own. -Said by random guy that i saw

ALSO. If you want to fight, become an mma fighter, because im a food eater.C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\My Documents\People\Rolanorz.gif

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

As Sapphire said, when someone asks for courtesy in their comments they are basically asking you to comment on their animation thread because they commented on yours. So yeah:

Courtesy? = Go comment on my animation thread?

Locked*