Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    MEn
    MEn is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast MEn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,790

    What Happens When I...

    What happens when I demote myself from VIP?

    User Control Panel > Usergroups > Edit Memberships > Select VIP > Select Demote
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_sausage
    tht is a 2 word post pls add more 2 yor comment or i will report you to the mods

    i dun think this is real just fake

  2. #2
    Insanity Skype's Avatar



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    27,397

    Re: What Happens When I...

    I don't think regular members have the power to leave/change usergroups.

  3. #3
    KTU
    KTU is offline
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    yes plz
    Posts
    805

    Re: What Happens When I...

    Quote Originally Posted by MEn
    What happens when I demote myself from VIP?

    User Control Panel > Usergroups > Edit Memberships > Select VIP > Select Demote
    Try it, I dare you.
    [center:36nrfcqg][/center:36nrfcqg]

  4. #4
    MEn
    MEn is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast MEn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,790

    Re: What Happens When I...

    Quote Originally Posted by KTU
    Quote Originally Posted by MEn
    What happens when I demote myself from VIP?

    User Control Panel > Usergroups > Edit Memberships > Select VIP > Select Demote
    Try it, I dare you.
    Nope... don't feel like risking it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_sausage
    tht is a 2 word post pls add more 2 yor comment or i will report you to the mods

    i dun think this is real just fake

  5. #5
    Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    6,934

    Re: What Happens When I...

    I have tried it before as a noob, I'm pretty sure nothing happened. Also admins can only remove a member from a group.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •