Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Enthusiast Abadax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,723

    whats the difference between....

    intermediate-elite animations? besides the obvious. when i look at the elite animations and intermediate animations i dont really see a difference when it comes to easing, stiffness, physics, etc etc. can someone please explain what the difference is? or does my eyesight just suck?

  2. #2
    Devoted Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,811

    Re: whats the difference between....

    Your eyesight sucks. Elite is for the best animators, intermediate section is for intermediates.

  3. #3
    Enthusiast Abadax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,723

    Re: whats the difference between....

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Your eyesight sucks. Elite is for the best animators, intermediate section is for intermediates.
    duh. great explanation. but i dont see the big difference.

  4. #4
    Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    6,934

    Re: whats the difference between....

    The quality of an elite animator is just higher than inter. The movements are better (smoothness, realism, style), I don't know why you can't see that, they used constant high standard effects, sometimes the backgrounds used are more detailed and most of the time originality/length is more often used. Elite and Veterans are the only two ranks that are in the same area of skill imo, it's just that the elites have prooved their status.

  5. #5
    Devoted Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,811

    Re: whats the difference between....

    Quote Originally Posted by pilow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Your eyesight sucks. Elite is for the best animators, intermediate section is for intermediates.
    duh. great explanation. but i dont see the big difference.
    Don't get sarcastic, it is actually that obvious. You just, for some reason, don't see a difference. It's a problem with you.

  6. #6
    Enthusiast Abadax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,723

    Re: whats the difference between....

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter
    The quality of an elite animator is just higher than inter. The movements are better (smoothness, realism, style), I don't know why you can't see that, they used constant high standard effects, sometimes the backgrounds used are more detailed and most of the time originality/length is more often used. Elite and Veterans are the only two ranks that are in the same area of skill imo, it's just that the elites have prooved their status.
    ok. thats the explanation that my crappy 12 year old brain needed. LOCK.

  7. #7
    Enthusiast Abadax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,723

    Re: whats the difference between....

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by pilow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Your eyesight sucks. Elite is for the best animators, intermediate section is for intermediates.
    duh. great explanation. but i dont see the big difference.
    Don't get sarcastic, it is actually that obvious. You just, for some reason, don't see a difference. It's a problem with you.
    ya thats actually probably true.

  8. #8
    Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    6,934

    Re: whats the difference between....

    Don't double post^

    Ok, Lock now*


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •