Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Constant Sign-In/Off With This Browser

The title says it all.

Lemme start off by saying, our house has been known for using AOL ever since we got our first computer and actual internet connection which was dial-up. Over-time, we progressed and got more "in" with the internet connections and bought the DSL/Broadband package, but we still use AOL on certain occasions. I re-downloaded AOL on this computer for some reason which still baffles me and I've come to encounter two problems when I'm on the forum.

1. Random log-outs from the forum happen, which makes me sign back in which gets very annoying after the 4th time
    2. Random times, a msg pops up saying my IP has been perma-banned and logs me out

I know AOL has issues with IP addresses constantly changing which makes me believe that issue #2 is being caused by AOL itself, but AOL has never constantly logged me out of DD considering I used to use AOL to view the forum and it would never do this. I know people are going to say swap browsers but considering my mom and dad both still use AOL on our current internet connection, and pay the bill for all 3 accounts, but I'm trying to be considerate and actually do something with this browser so the money isn't going to waste on the bill.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Devoted Veteran

Re: Constant Sign-In/Off With This Browser

I've been experiencing a lot of logging out as well, in both google chrome and firefox.
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

The only thing i can think of is maybe you have it set for your computer to delete your history at certain times?
    [center:hn9zn80r][/center:hn9zn80r]

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper
    The only thing i can think of is maybe you have it set for your computer to delete your history at certain times?
    No actually, this computer is fairly new, bought it in August and not once have I tinkered with the settings, etc.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.