Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: wtf.

Old Newbie

wtf.

i went to post an animation today and it wont let me post.it either says extension piv not allowed for piv file or for thr gif something about board attatchment quota being reached.wtf

Fanatic Enthusiast

Re: wtf.

Don't attach your animations to your post, instead upload them to http://pivotup.com/
    Once you have the link, copy and paste it to your thread. If you want it to show up as an IMG, use this code:
    Code:
    [img]*AnimationLink*[/img]
    Animation Thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=90312
    Xbox Live: Dare Fusedd
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/powerfusev2

You have to host the Animation. Not attach it. Use a site like ********** or Pivotup.

Then click the Img button and insert the URL inside. The animation will now be displayed on there. And for a little more advanced users you can Make text that will bring you to the animation. Use this:

Code:
    [/url=INSERT URL HERE][INSERT TEXT HERE][/url]

As stated above; you can't display .piv files as an image. You've got to first export it as a .gif whilst in pivot. Then you can host the image, and place it in brackets. As for the quota being reached, I haven't a clue why that would appear.

I think we've helped all we can, and I'm going to go ahead and lock this before even more people say the same thing. PM me if your problem isn't resolved, and I'll see what I can do to sort it out.
    SA$_/AI%20has log[d in.
    > S&ys|BT
    > P_s word?
    > OMEGA
    >> A^e_%20_u su!e? (Y/N)
    > Y
    >> S##t m_ Rebooting. Hello, Samuel.