Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New Lunar Republic Princess Luna's Avatar

I need help and I have a question

I use Pivot BETA but I also have Pivot 2 on the computer. Since I'm a Pivot 3 user, I try to make the default program Pivot 3. However, whenever I click on Pivot 3 (Trying to make it a default program), the file will still open as Pivot 2.

Help.

Where do you find Madness Combat Soundpack? I know I've asked this before but the sounds I had got deleted. I looked at the thread where someone posted the link to the website with the files. But I can't seem to find it. I tried googling for the soundpack but no luck.

Spoiler:
    Late-2006 - Started using Pivot.
    6 Apr/2010 - Became intermediate by winning the Best Beginner on DarkDemon contest.
    12 Aug/2011 - Returned to Beginner rank.
    20 Oct/2012 - Returned to DarkDemon.

Re: Pivot 3 as default program

Right click the .piv file and highlight "open with" and click "choose program". There will be a list of programs, scroll down to "Pivot" and click the box next to "always open with this program".

Hopefully you clicked Pivot 2, but if not, click the other Pivot. Easy procedure.
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=69013&p=1195394&hilit=pivot+2+as+the+default+program#p1195394

search the forum next time. >:C for a second there i thought someone had bumped my topic. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Diggz
    http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=69013&p=1195394&hilit=pivot+2+as+the+default+program#p1195394

search the forum next time. >:C for a second there i thought someone had bumped my topic. >_>
    I have another question too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emperor
    Right click the .piv file and highlight "open with" and click "choose program". There will be a list of programs, scroll down to "Pivot" and click the box next to "always open with this program".

Hopefully you clicked Pivot 2, but if not, click the other Pivot. Easy procedure.
    Wait, I'm trying to make Piv3 my default but to do that I click on Piv2?

Spoiler:
    6 Apr/2010 - Became intermediate by winning the Best Beginner on DarkDemon contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Predator
    http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=69013&p=1195394&hilit=pivot+2+as+the+default+program#p1195394

you search the forum for possible answers then if you still have questions you make a new thread.

Tim

No, I think Darky means that you may have the "always open with this program" box ticked for Pivot 2, at the moment. If that's the case, choose Pivot 3 to be the default program for opening .piv files, using the procedure he stated before, and tick the box saying "always open with this program".

I think that's what he meant haha, correct me if I'm wrong Darky.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim

No, I think Darky means that you may have the "always open with this program" box ticked for Pivot 2, at the moment. If that's the case, choose Pivot 3 to be the default program for opening .piv files, using the procedure he stated before, and tick the box saying "always open with this program".

Well, that's what I'm doing, making Pivot 3 as the default. But the default is still pivot 2.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Tim

You got it right

But yeah, click either Pivot 2 or Pivot 3, whichever one you want to use to open the .pivs.
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

Re: I need help and I have a question

I know that. But when I clicked Pivot 3 to be the default program, the files would STILL open as Pivot 2 files.

Spoiler:

Re: I need help and I have a question

Can anyone help me? :\

Spoiler:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast