Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

I has a Pivot problem...

Ok, so for a while I had Pivot 3 beta, a couple of weeks back, many people told me that I had thw wrong Pivot... that I should download the other one... so today I did, but as I was saving it, it saved OVER Pivot 3 beta... so I could not open any of my sticks or animations as they were are all in Pivot beta 3...

So I redownloaded Pivot beta 3 and un-installed but now when I try to open an animation ther eisn't that nice little picture of the film roll (I hope you know what I mean) or the little stick icon next to a stick name.

And, I cannot open anyone elses animations or Sticks without it going "What would you like to open this file with" i click Pivot and it goes apeshit saying "YOU CANNOT OPEN THIS FILE WITH THIS PROGRAM, PICK ANOTHER FUCKTARD"

So I am wondering... how do I fix this and be able to access other people pivots and sticks?

[youtube:1h8mdhln]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV0bNvRjBDo[/youtube:1h8mdhln]

i love coffee because nothing wakes me up better than scalding the inside of my face and the urge to violently shit myself

h4x0r

Re: I has a Pivot problem...

Completely un-install pivot. and pivot 3. Re-install pivot from this link.

Here

Then try it again.

Just get any Pivot 3, it doesn't matter.

It really doesn't matter what version of pivot you use, just use one that fits your liking.
    [center:1a10eid0]
    [Thread]

TY Zelter for the Siggy and Avatar[/center:1a10eid0]

yeah but pivot 3 beta is better (in my opinion) because many people on darkdemon and droidz use it for their stks and animations, and you cannot open pivot 3-made animations or sticks in pivot 2 or 1.

Also, any pivot that has a button that says "Add Stick" under the dropdown for sticks, or anything that has a default stick figure that has no upper body joints (the skinny one, in pivot 1 and 2) is not pivot 3.

The only pivot 3 that has the pivot 1 and 2 default is the ddmod pivot.
    [center:1anagt1t]NickWilsonMusic.NET[/center:1anagt1t]

New Lunar Republic Princess Luna's Avatar

Make Pivot 3 the default program.

Spoiler:
    Late-2006 - Started using Pivot.
    6 Apr/2010 - Became intermediate by winning the Best Beginner on DarkDemon contest.
    12 Aug/2011 - Returned to Beginner rank.
    20 Oct/2012 - Returned to DarkDemon.