Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

It seems that i need a reason for everything

Im starting to get into more and more fight with my friend over this reason: I want a reason to do what he asks. If im playing with his hackey sack and he says: "Put that down" Ill ask why. And he will say becuase he said so. But i really just want a legit reason to stop doing what im doing and he just says agan becuase he said so. Then we get into a huge argument about how just because he said i should i should do what he askes. I can understand if its something like destroying stuff or doing something really loud and annoying but it seems like small things like opening a closet door or playing with a little ball. And the only reason i ask for a legit reason is becuase if he didnt have a reason why should i stop doing what im doing just becuase he said so? It really bugs me and i really dont like to just follow orders unless i already know what the reason is. Someone cant just go up to me and say: "run to that lamp pole and back." and ill do it. I want a reason. And the reason its what he says is becuase we're at his house.

All im wanting to know is should i just listen to him or keep asking for a legit reason. can i get some help? :c Im starting to lose a dear friend over this.

Devoted Veteran

Re: It seems that i need a reason for everything

Err, what? We don't care about your personal problems. At all.

Buuuuuuuut I'll play nice for once and dignify you with an answer. If you're at his house; it's his rules. If he tells you to strip down and fuck a sheep, you can either do it or leave his house. It's his house and that is a legitimate reason.

Devoted Veteran

Looks like you got a case of retarded friends. Some penicillin should clear it up.
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

When a guy tells you to stop playing with his balls, he doesn't need a damn reason