Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: line spacing

line spacing

in pivot when you do line spacing for pivot, do you do that for EVERY thing like line spacing when you nob, when you punch, when you walk, when you fall etc etc or only for movements like punching and raising hands and stuff?
    also, if it is only for raising hands then how do i make the other things smooth that i dont use line spacing with? Ps: i know how to line space ) )

NOOOOO I HATE THIS THING

Enthusiast

I really don't know what you're talking about... line spacing? I'll try to answer anyway.

When I try to animate smoothly I make sure wherever the stick is is still touching the grey onion skin of him. (Unless it's going really fast.)

And i think that this should go to the help center..

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

Dedicated Member
    Well . I use easing for about everything . Tiny details make animations look better ! Say I'm going to make a stick walk . I'll make a frame of him standing still then move him over one pixel . Then slowly get faster . I also had a tutorial on it which might be helpfull . -My Tutorial- . Yes I know I need to update XP .
    Thanks for the avatar/Signature, Ober.

Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    M'kay... looks so god damn sexy
    BloodyBuddy says:
    Yes, Trogan men were so sexy.
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    Yeah, specially in their tight pants...

Quote Originally Posted by jeffkw
    I really don't know what you're talking about... line spacing? I'll try to answer anyway.

When I try to animate smoothly I make sure wherever the stick is is still touching the grey onion skin of him. (Unless it's going really fast.)

And i think that this should go to the help center..
    yeah do you mean Pixels or what?

because if you do then just ease it as BloodyBuddy said = )
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Nooo! you no line spacing or something..
    when you like...hmm.. when u say, make a guy raise his hand, you start with small gaps, then you make it go with bigger gaps and then small again at the end..

NOOOOO I HATE THIS THING

Dear god,

There is already a tut on it: http://www.forums.darkdemon.org/viewtop ... 73&start=0

Look at the pivot tutorial master list or just the pivot tutorials section itself before you decide to ask someone to create one for you.

And the tut before did have a line spacing tutorial, you just didnt look hard enough.
    And yes, you are supposed to use it for just about everything, but for extremely fast movements, just make bigger spaces at the beginning and huge movements near the middle.
    Problem solved, lock.

no, i didnt want a tut. i just wanted to know if i shud use it for EVERYTHING and u forgot to lock it ))(*

SX: well if you want better physics then you should use it for everything :]) and you want me to lock this? PM me if you want me to unlock it.

NOOOOO I HATE THIS THING