Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Online Art E-Book

I know this is very vague and not specific but hopefully you'll get my gist.

Anywho, a long while ago someone posted a link to a large book scanned on to a website that was in detail and was about learning and improving sketching/drawing techniques. I'm wondering if anyone has an idea of that, someone said in the topic that they had it bookmarked..

And again I know I'm being vague but I thought I'd give it a shot. If I don't get anything I won't be too upset.

Re: Online Art E-Book

Did it have to do with body poses and anatomy or just sketching and drawing in general, because if it's the book that I'm thinking of, I have it bookmarked on my laptop? If not, then sorry, can't help you because there are a lot of things that have been posted on the forum to the point where I think everyone loses track of what's what.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

http://www.drawspace.com/
    Its not a real E-Book but my friend used it and he said it was good. Theres like 50 lessons.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by ChAoZ
    Did it have to do with body poses and anatomy or just sketching and drawing in general, because if it's the book that I'm thinking of, I have it bookmarked on my laptop? If not, then sorry, can't help you because there are a lot of things that have been posted on the forum to the point where I think everyone loses track of what's what.
    Yeah, I think that's it.