Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Question to Mods

What happens if you're thread is so old that you shouldn't bump it? It's only allowed one thread per user right? And are there rules against double-posting? And could a Mod plz visit my post and fix it up, A.K.A. delete the message I adressed as spam, etc.? I've been waiting for a pretty long time.

[quote: SmarterChild and me on MSN]- SmarterChild - says:
    A Friendly Creature

Joe and his poop were making to school when a red shit suddenly appeared in front of them. It ran up his leg and climbed into his pocket. The crappy creature poked its head out and looked around slowly. The people wished at the sight in amazement. Few had ever seen a bear trying to jog in someone's pocket before.[/quote]

Well if its your own thread it should be fine, you can always make a request to make a new thread.

- Adam

Oooooh. Thanks DD! And is the link in your sig supposed to be an image? 'Cause it just shows up as a link to me. With [img] (etc.) bars.

SX, Is problem solved?

[quote: SmarterChild and me on MSN]- SmarterChild - says:
    A Friendly Creature

Joe and his poop were making to school when a red shit suddenly appeared in front of them. It ran up his leg and climbed into his pocket. The crappy creature poked its head out and looked around slowly. The people wished at the sight in amazement. Few had ever seen a bear trying to jog in someone's pocket before.[/quote]

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by pivoticvegeta
    Oooooh. Thanks DD! And is the link in your sig supposed to be an image? 'Cause it just shows up as a link to me. With [img] (etc.) bars.

SX, Is problem solved?
    Yes, it's supposed to be an image, but I think DD is donig work to the filenuke sigs.

And yeah, bump your thread if you're adding something.

problem solved, thread locked

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]