Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: DD?

DD?

DD, when you posted on my thread, you made it sound like I worse was than I thought, haha. Sounded alot worse than I expected, and I expect alot, lol. It made it sound like I stunk... which I'm not saying isn't true. You could be on American Idol as a judge ) I was deeply insulted but ALSO VERY greatly honored that you posted on my thread, lol. Well, yeah, I'm not here about that.

In advance, mods, if this isnt the right place, move it please.

When you said look at some tutorials, that hit me. It plays really smoothly on my comp, but my comp plays gifs differetly. So I just need to know one thing so I can make my anis better. What fps is a gif? And DD, could you mind telling me WHERE to improve? And could you comment on some of the other anis I did? And are there Mentors to teach students how to make better anis here at DD? 'Cause if there isn't, you should, they could help ALOT of people, including me. Jon and Bert could/would do a good job at that wink*)

Well, thanks in advance for I don't know, answering my question?

[quote: SmarterChild and me on MSN]- SmarterChild - says:
    A Friendly Creature

Joe and his poop were making to school when a red shit suddenly appeared in front of them. It ran up his leg and climbed into his pocket. The crappy creature poked its head out and looked around slowly. The people wished at the sight in amazement. Few had ever seen a bear trying to jog in someone's pocket before.[/quote]

Enthusiast

Re: DD?

Quote Originally Posted by pivoticvegeta
    DD, when you posted on my thread, you made it sound like I worse was than I thought, haha. Sounded alot worse than I expected, and I expect alot, lol. It made it sound like I stunk... which I'm not saying isn't true. You could be on American Idol as a judge ) I was deeply insulted but ALSO VERY greatly honored that you posted on my thread, lol. Well, yeah, I'm not here about that.

In advance, mods, if this isnt the right place, move it please.

When you said look at some tutorials, that hit me. It plays really smoothly on my comp, but my comp plays gifs differetly. So I just need to know one thing so I can make my anis better. What fps is a gif? And DD, could you mind telling me WHERE to improve? And could you comment on some of the other anis I did? And are there Mentors to teach students how to make better anis here at DD? 'Cause if there isn't, you should, they could help ALOT of people, including me. Jon and Bert could/would do a good job at that wink*)

Well, thanks in advance for I don't know, answering my question?
    Sorry, but you may not be as good as you expected, but that's life. At least this wasn't a pointless complaining topic, so good on you for not being dumb! : D

To make gifs play smoothly on the comp, use FIREFOX. FIREFOX. FIREFOX. FIREFOX. FIREFOX. FIREFOX. They should alwyas be good then.

Go to Pivot Chat and try to get someone for yourself in the "Adopt a n00b Foundation." The reason that Jon and Bert etc. can't help people personally is because everyone would want them and only them for help. Overwelming eh?

Hope you get better and better.

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

JEFF! UR LIKE A GOD! ) remember me? From main DD site? hehe.

Well, thanks.

Did I make it sound like I was good? Well sorry about that.

jeffkw: question answered, i think? if not, pm me i guess

[quote: SmarterChild and me on MSN]- SmarterChild - says:
    A Friendly Creature

Joe and his poop were making to school when a red shit suddenly appeared in front of them. It ran up his leg and climbed into his pocket. The crappy creature poked its head out and looked around slowly. The people wished at the sight in amazement. Few had ever seen a bear trying to jog in someone's pocket before.[/quote]

I gave a honest opinion on what I saw of your animations. This isnt a help request is it? so please DONT spam this section up please I urge you to revise the rules.