Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Fanatic Enthusiast Luke's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,706

    How'd this happen?

    Sorry about the quality had to upload as a gif with pivotup
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

    |PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

  2. #2
    Insanity Skype's Avatar



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    27,397

    Re: How'd this happen?

    Rename the file you're trying to upload and make the extension lower case.


    file.JPG > file.jpg

  3. #3
    Regular Member MPK Animations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    217

    Re: How'd this happen?

    Yeah, I've run into this problem before. Just do what Sir Skype said.
    [center:1t8i3sdt][/center:1t8i3sdt]
    [center:1t8i3sdt]Thread

    [/center:1t8i3sdt]

  4. #4
    Fanatic Enthusiast Luke's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: How'd this happen?

    I did, I was think why don't I change it and because of my limited computer knowledge all the extensions I see are all lower case, and I put them in as lower case.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

    |PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

  5. #5
    Insanity Skype's Avatar



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    27,397

    Re: How'd this happen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Camel
    I did, I was think why don't I change it and because of my limited computer knowledge all the extensions I see are all lower case, and I put them in as lower case.
    ...................

    So is your problem fixed or not.

  6. #6
    Fanatic Enthusiast Luke's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: How'd this happen?

    no, but I will keep trying anyways.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

    |PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

  7. #7
    Devoted Veteran Crono's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    end of time
    Posts
    11,490

    Re: How'd this happen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Camel
    I did, I was think why don't I change it and because of my limited computer knowledge all the extensions I see are all lower case, and I put them in as lower case.
    Wait.. what the fuck are you on about? That sentence made very little sense.
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

  8. #8
    Fanatic Enthusiast Luke's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: How'd this happen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Crono
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel
    I did, I was think why don't I change it and because of my limited computer knowledge all the extensions I see are all lower case, and I put them in as lower case.
    Wait.. what the fuck are you on about? That sentence made very little sense.
    I cut corners on it. Basically I'll keep trying and that all the extensions were already lower case.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

    |PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

  9. #9
    Enthusiast MrBond's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    1,916

    Re: How'd this happen?

    Putting the extensions in lower case won't help. Load your image in paint or whatever, then save it as a different file such as png.

  10. #10
    Insanity Skype's Avatar



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    27,397

    Re: How'd this happen?

    Quote Originally Posted by AWESOME
    Putting the extensions in lower case won't help. Load your image in paint or whatever, then save it as a different file such as png.
    If by this you mean renaming the file and putting to extension as lower case, you are wrong. It works fine.

    If you mean setting the OS to display them as lower case by default, then yes.

    Camel it's really not that hard to change an extension.


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •