Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Pallete Problems

For some reason every time I save my animations as .gifs it always makes it pallete, even with it unchecked. Picture of .piv Picture of .gif Does anybody have any idea of why this is going on. Here is the .piv It is in pivot 3.

Someone please help, if it something wrong with the saving could you tell me the answer. Or if the colors are bad, then can you tell me what's wrong. If it works fine on you computer it has to be something wrong with mine, though I cant think of what...

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

it happens to all files.

To be quite honest, I don't know what pallete does. I'm pretty sure that pivot can only save gifs with the color index that it knows, which'd be those 48 (or whatever) colors it has by default.

i'm pretty sure thats right, I had to learn about digital image formats and indexes and stuff at school, so if its anything like that, I think I'm correct <_<
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn&#39;t need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

Pallete changes all of the not normal colors to change to the normal colors. If you have pallete unchecked it shouldn't change them back to the normal colors, but it does.