Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

A Better Version of MyFiles?

Why not have something that is better than MyFiles, such as access to a wider range of topics, more storage space, and more updates about the forum. I'm just brainstorming some ideas.

Also what about expanding the forum to cater for more than just pivot. Pivot can only go so far, I know that Waterfox is making his version of pivot, but what about a larger media section or something? More defined sections of General Talk?

Edit: What about a larger section for Gaming also? Like split it up into Computer, Xbox, PlayStation, Others?
    I know I missed out the Wii but I haven't heard members talk about the Wii much at all.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

Re: A Better Version of MyFiles?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Driver
    Why not have something that is better than MyFiles, such as access to a wider range of topics, more storage space, and more updates about the forum. I'm just brainstorming some ideas.

Also what about expanding the forum to cater for more than just pivot. Pivot can only go so far, I know that Waterfox is making his version of pivot, but what about a larger media section or something? More defined sections of General Talk?

Edit: What about a larger section for Gaming also? Like split it up into Computer, Xbox, PlayStation, Others?
    I know I missed out the Wii but I haven't heard members talk about the Wii much at all.
    Myfiles is great as is, I use it for pretty much everything and the amount of space you get it is fine. A wider range of topics might come in time, but as of now I don't think they're necessary. The whole moving DD beyond pivot thing has been discussed a million times, and as of now there arn't enough users in the other sections to develop them further. Read: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=80436
    The media section did use to be two sections, but one of them was inactive as fuck, hence they were merged. Expanding it would just form inactive sections, same goes for General Talk, and Gaming.

His idea was more Flash based. Ok how about more features for regular users and more features for VIP and MyFile's Members?
    Attracting more people to the forum making more active users.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

What do you mean by more features? What do you propose?

Well myfile's is what it is, if you really want to change it pm a staff member