Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Google Chrome

Fanatic Enthusiast

Google Chrome

Just downloaded google chrome, and i canr figure out how to make google open when i add a new tab, is this possible?
    And then wherever i type there is the Spelling error line underneath every word.

Re: Google Chrome

Where exactly did you get this Google Chrome? I have Chrome too and I have no problems.

And shot again. And again. And if you die you will still be shot again.
    My thread
    My New Website

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Death Warrant
    Where exactly did you get this Google Chrome? I have Chrome too and I have no problems.
    Like, when i got my laptop there was this Browser choice program, and i just decided to change it.

The page that opens when you open a new tab depends on what theme you're using. Some of the spelling errors are your fault, but as for the others, all that I can tell you is that you should start using the "right click > add to dictionary" feature if you don't want the red lines. I didn't have either of these problems when I downloaded Chrome, so I don't know what to tell you. Use Firefox?

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Pescatore
    The page that opens when you open a new tab depends on what theme you're using. Some of the spelling errors are your fault, but as for the others, all that I can tell you is that you should start using the "right click > add to dictionary" feature if you don't want the red lines. I didn't have either of these problems when I downloaded Chrome, so I don't know what to tell you. Use Firefox?
    Haha, dm i fixed it, i just right clicked and like...something else.
    All is fixed, lock now.