Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Pivot Help

Fresh Newbie

Pivot Help

Help in Pivot

Fresh Newbie
    I need some help. In Pivot youn can't export files. They can't be playd in media player. I can't upload them. How can I transform them into an avi. or anithing that can be uploaded on the internet? Please help me. ))(* ))(* ))(*

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by nagynimrod1992
    I need some help. In Pivot youn can't export files. They can't be playd in media player. I can't upload them. How can I transform them into an avi. or anithing that can be uploaded on the internet? Please help me. ))(* ))(* ))(*
    1st of all, this is in the wrong section.

2nd, they cant be saved as avi's, yet, but they can be turned into an avi by saving as a gif and then opening moviemaker or such.. but just host you'r pivots at imageshack and put them to a single thread.
    =my animations=

Waiting for the next ddc to show up.

SX
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Ok this will be moved. To get them into Mediaplayer/Flash. Save them as a gif. use the settings frame rate 6 shrink frame 2 and uncheck merge. After host at http://www.imageshack.us http://www.filenuke.com (it is under maintinece atm)

When you post your anis keep them in 1 thread in the begginers hall

-SX

Yeah you can export as an avi but I soul duse flash it's way better for adding sound, but if you dont have it windows movie maker will do, save them as a swf if you use flash and you can view it on the net, export as .gif and upload to imageshack so we can view them, now his question has been answered 3 times move it and lock it.
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Fresh Newbie
    Tanks for the help. O and if somboddy tels me how can I move it and lock it then I will.

Quote Originally Posted by nagynimrod1992
    Tanks for the help. O and if somboddy tels me how can I move it and lock it then I will.
    You can't. Staff can.

Locked.