Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: sports & games

Fresh Newbie

sports & games

What type of camcorder should I buy for movies with friends and filming sports games? I am a fifteen year old boy who wants to get a camcorder. I need it to be definently under $400. The cheaper the better, but it does need to be quality. I will be using it for movies with friends, filming sports games (example: Ultimate Frisbee), etc.
    [s:10c167ra]external keyword tool[/s:10c167ra] ~ [s:10c167ra]keyworddiscovery.com[/s:10c167ra] ~ [s:10c167ra]keycompete.com[/s:10c167ra] ~ [s:10c167ra]compete.com[/s:10c167ra] ~ [s:10c167ra]webmasterworld.com[/s:10c167ra]
    Links removed - Stickid

Veteran Enthusiast

Re: sports & games

My friend has a Canon 7D, its awesome for filming shit.

nishaadi, advertisements are against the rules on this website:
    20. Do not advertise anywhere other than the "Web Dev" forum, and even then you need 200 posts, and can't advertise other forums.
    Your original post was fine but I've removed your links. This is your only verbal warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    My friend has a Canon 7D, its awesome for filming shit.
    Under $400. Most Canon cameras are extremely high priced. Where I would agree that they are some of the best cameras in my opinion for when it comes to quality and everything; they are just too expensive.

Personally, any cell phone that can record 720p or 1080p with a camera would even work for what you want to do. Most have case-modifications that allow you to easily attach that phone to a professional or amateur tripod. If you have an iPhone 4/4S, use the back-facing camera for it. The quality might not be DSLR standards but the footage is still pretty damn good for a cell phone. As for an actual camera, just look into the different brands and do some research and see which is more bang-for-your-buck but will provide you with decent quality.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.