Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Please help!!!

  1. #1
    Newbie bballkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    23

    Please help!!!

    So all the sudden my name turned gray and i cant view forums check my own messages or even look at posts! My username is dark spell and i got this account in the hopes of help for my old one, if you can do anything please do!

  2. #2
    Veteran Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    5,638

    Re: Please help!!!

    All members with less than 20 posts are Newly Registered Users, which have different permissions from regular users, this is to prevent troll attacks and spam bots.

    Please go back to your original account.

  3. #3
    Veteran Enthusiast Kellawgs's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    6,141

    Re: Please help!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimaera
    All members with less than 20 posts are Newly Registered Users, which have different permissions from regular users, this is to prevent troll attacks and spam bots.

    Please go back to your original account.
    Ah, thanks for clearing that up, I was wondering what the purpose of it was.

  4. #4
    Newbie bballkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    23

    Re: Please help!!!

    You don't get it!! I can't post! I can't even see the board forums!! I understand the newly registered stuff but on this one i can post, but on the other i can't even see the board forums. Tell me how to can i fix that?!

  5. #5
    Liberty Phish DaniŽl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,507

    Re: Please help!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bballkid
    You don't get it!! I can't post! I can't even see the board forums!! I understand the newly registered stuff but on this one i can post, but on the other i can't even see the board forums. Tell me how to can i fix that?!
    Get 20 posts and you'll do just fine.

  6. #6
    The Green Boss

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,602

    Re: Please help!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lympha
    Quote Originally Posted by bballkid
    You don't get it!! I can't post! I can't even see the board forums!! I understand the newly registered stuff but on this one i can post, but on the other i can't even see the board forums. Tell me how to can i fix that?!
    Get 20 posts and you'll do just fine.
    Lympha "I can't post !"
    Dude I'm not quite sure but I think you can buy first your post has to be approved. Not quite sure .

  7. #7
    Liberty Phish DaniŽl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,507

    Re: Please help!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Lympha
    Quote Originally Posted by bballkid
    You don't get it!! I can't post! I can't even see the board forums!! I understand the newly registered stuff but on this one i can post, but on the other i can't even see the board forums. Tell me how to can i fix that?!
    Get 20 posts and you'll do just fine.
    Lympha "I can't post !"
    Dude I'm not quite sure but I think you can buy first your post has to be approved. Not quite sure .
    He seems to be able to post reasonably well for someone who can't post.

  8. #8
    Maximum Honkitude shift's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,065

    Re: Please help!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lympha
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Lympha
    Get 20 posts and you'll do just fine.
    Lympha "I can't post !"
    Dude I'm not quite sure but I think you can buy first your post has to be approved. Not quite sure .
    He seems to be able to post reasonably well for someone who can't post.
    Re-read his posts.

    Anyways, it seems as though accounts that already existed and then got moved into the new usergroup got messed up. I'm pretty sure there are posts similar to yours from other members who have had the same experience, so my advice would be just to wait it out on this account until Chim can fix the bug, then go back to your old account.
    See You Space Honkboy...

  9. #9
    Newbie bballkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    23

    Re: Please help!!!

    what evo said is right thats what happened to me and now i cant even see forums on my other one so im just gonna use this one


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •