Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Explorer.exe broken. [HELP FAST PLEASE]

So, I was installing a theme for Windows 7 that required me to change the start orb, so I used the program that the theme creator suggested, and that broke my explorer.exe. I get the 0xc000007b error whenever I try to start it through Task Manager. I've tried using sfc on command prompt, but apparently I'm not an admin on my own computer, and I can't do anything about it. I've also tried accessing the control panel through Task Manager, however, I get the class not registered error.

Please answer quickly. I'm using Task Manager and 7-Zip to replace what's missing, but please just try to help soon.

Thanks! (It's also my birthday today!)

Veteran Enthusiast

Re: Explorer.exe broken. [HELP FAST PLEASE]

I really want to understand the thought process that resulted in you posting a technical OS problem on an animation forum you joined a year ago and never posted on once...

Do a rollback.

Happy birthday!

Fresh Newbie

Well, Help/Suggestion Centre generally implies that there will be help, or suggestions.

Devoted Veteran

You were given a suggestion. What he's saying is that you signed up here in 2011, never posted, but now you have a technical problem with your computer this is the first place you came. It's just a very weird choice to make.

Also, your name is fucking atrocious.