Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

i dont see something

i dont see this when i click new topic in the beginners hall http://pimp.darkdemon.org/5175/1228162681.jpg is that bad in the thread making post it said you have, to click on new topic. Then you should see that and i dont see it
    CLICK THE MADNESS

The Green Boss

Re: i dont see something

It's an old link. The host of that image has switched servers so the link no longer works. If that's what you are asking because I don't really understand what you are saying.

so to make a thread im suppose go to beginners hall and do what? i can post stuff just fine but making a thread would mak it easier sorry for bein a noob but i rather have people pissed at me for asking questions and know what im doing then keep quiet and be lost.
    CLICK THE MADNESS

The Green Boss

Dude, it's not your fault for not knowing. Go to the beginners section, click new topic and then post your animations. Always keep you animations in one topic. When you have a new one edit the topic and add the new animation. Then comment saying update or something to bump the topic to the top.
    E.
    Seems you have a thread. So what exactly are you aakibg? Just to tell you aswell, to show the image without having to click the link. Put the link in between the image tags like this.
    [img]*link*[/img]

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking here, but it sounds like it might be something related to the fact that you're a newly registered member. When you're in this group, you have certain limitations, and that might be causing what you think is your problem.

But like I said, I'm not sure what you're asking so this might not be at all what you mean.

no i get it now i just wanted to know how to post animations all at once thanks
    CLICK THE MADNESS