Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Help me !

Puddin

Help me !

I wanna make a pivot video and post it in youtube what programm do i need to use and how do i use it ?

Neo

Re: Help me !

what to compile it, there's a shit ton of stuff to use.
    If you can afford it, there's flash, which is really good for sfx too, if you have windows movie maker you can compile gifs into there, but you know what? scratch all of that, just send me all of the pivs you want put into the video and I'll compile everything and even put sfx in for you, and if you can give me an mp3 for bg music I'll put that in for you as well.
    but if you don't want to, use windows movie maker, it comes windows so it's somewhere in there, check up videos on how to make videos with it and remember that you need to have the gif imported through the import image or something of the sort.
    (I would kinda prefer to flash everything for you )

|Pivot|YouTube|Easytoon|Flash|Animation Blog|Want some CC?

Ranks
    Spoiler:
    Intermediate: 11th November 2012

Puddin

ok ill send you it all later

What all are you trying to achieve when it comes down to the editing? I mean, if you are looking for something basic like what stated above: Windows Movie Maker. If you want to edit and make it look really good while adding music and sound effects, you've got quite a bit of choice when it comes to the software. There's Sony Vegas which takes a bit of practice, there is Flash, and there are several other programs that you can use that will get the job done.

Personally, I feel as if Sony Vegas is a bit better to use because what you make is what you get as a final product. Sure, it might be the same way with Flash and all, but I feel as if it is a lot easier to use since you aren't confined as much as you do when you use Flash. You have the option to add audio tracks and video tracks and basically do the things that you can do in Flash. If you choose to use Sony Vegas, there are a lot of tutorials on several websites that will help you along the way.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.