Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Text Enhance (AKA The Most Annoying Thing Ever)

Some time in late 2012, I installed a game of Tetris and along with it, they gave me things I don't need nor want. I've already gotten rid of everything else, but something known as "Text Enhance" from what I've learned, still lurks beyond my field of vision in my browser. I've already tried many things to get rid of it, I've already had Ad-blocker before it crept it's horrible way into my life but it isn't doing anything to get rid of it. I've done things that I've been told by others through the internet, but no matter what I cannot be rid of it.

Can anybody help me? I use Firefox by the way, so if you have a solution that only works with Chrome or Internet Explorer, it will not help me.

Desperate for help, Mecw.

Problem solved, this thread can be laid to rest now.
    A wise man once said, "WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS, MOTHERFUCKER!"

Re: Text Enhance (AKA The Most Annoying Thing Ever)

Try going to your Add-ons page and if there's something suspicious you didn't download there, try removing it.

Re: Text Enhance (AKA The Most Annoying Thing Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by DaniŽl
    Try going to your Add-ons page and if there's something suspicious you didn't download there, try removing it.
    I looked and all I found was Ad-Blocker, Java Quick-Starter, multiple Java Consoles and something called onetab 1.0, that seemed the most suspicious so I disabled it, restarted Firefox and I didn't see the effects of Text Enhance anymore. Thanks!
    A wise man once said, "WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS, MOTHERFUCKER!"