Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Help please?

Help please?

Okay so I'm done registering, everything. I wanted a avatar and a signature, but I can't find the settings, sorry for being a noob, forgive me, I'm just really new to this forum. Thanks.
    [center:2wl4fj63]Lethal2 of Stickpage

[/center:2wl4fj63]

Re: Help please?

on the top menu bar underneath the logo, click UCP(User Control Panel). Then click on Profile on the next page. Then you'll see Edit Signature and Edit Avatar.

Avatars can only go up to 100x100

and preferable signauters shouldn't be too large and should't bypass a 500x900. Avoid flashing signatures and avatars.

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Re: Help please?

Quote Originally Posted by Statham
    on the top menu bar underneath the logo, click UCP(User Control Panel). Then click on Profile on the next page. Then you'll see Edit Signature and Edit Avatar.

Avatars can only go up to 100x100

and preferable signauters shouldn't be too large and should't bypass a 500x900. Avoid flashing signatures and avatars.
    Make that about the signatures not bigger than 500◊750. You won't be able to get it beyond 850 anyhow, but if you keep it under 750 it'll stay between the forum borders.

Also, just go to what is currently called 'My Profile' in the top left.