Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

The website is messed up.

Am I the only one having this problem? Seems like people have stopped posting for the most part, maybe it's because of this. The layout of the website seems perfectly fine when I'm not logged in, but as soon as I log in after resetting my password I am constantly redirected to a page asking me to type a new password. The problem is that the page doesn't fully load.

Upon further investigation, I realized this is because somehow the body of the website is being hidden by HTML commenting. If I use Chrome's Inspector to remove <!--- OLD LAYOUT from the source, I can do things again, but the entire website looks broken. Not at all how it looks when I'm logged out. Some parts of the website are still hidden behind the <!--- tag so I have to remove it manually to do certain things like make this post.

Is this something that's just temporary while a new layout is made or something? Am I the only one with this problem? It happens on all my computers on 3 different internet connections and even on a new account I made, so I'm having trouble identifying exactly where the problem is, it seems like it's on Darkdemon's end.

The Little Frij

Re: The website is messed up.

This appears to be a fairly old backup of the page, with it having the podcast button and such. Better than before when you couldn't post a thing.

E: Before, Chim accidentally deleted some code that ended with users logged in not being able to do anything.