Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By DarkAdmin

Thread: Few things

The Green Boss

Few things

The site layout is probably still under some construction but I'd like to point out a few things that could be done. One thing is I think there should be a header seperating global announcements and normal threads in topics like in DD.org because right now it looks quite messy and overwhelming.
    Another thing, I'm not sure if this is possible but I would prefer if the username colour was shown in the username link for the "Last post" on the right of the screen, the same with the author of the title when it says "Started by" it would make the site more appealing if it showed the username colour.

I completely agree, but I think the conversion is taking a lot longer than expected, and so is causing some delay :/ I'm hoping this will all be sorted in due time.
    My thread

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    PSN: TestosteroneMong
    Steam: willace997
    PSN: Testosteronemong

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Wallace View Post
    I think the conversion is taking a lot longer than expected
    Huh, I'm actually quite surprised by how fast DA has been fixing things and making everything homely. I think you're overestimating how much work probably needs to go into this. Either way, I had expected it to take way longer to get to where we are now.
    Behaviorally Related Neural Plasticity in the Arthropod Optic Lobes

tumblr | last.fm

Veteran Enthusiast

I agree with Strider. He's done an amazing effort so far, and it continues to get better.

Oh, completely, yeah, but I was talking about how it was stated to take roughly 10 hours and has moved over the course of 72, haha. I'm glad DA's making an effort though, I like the work he's been doing so far. (You, if you're reading this, DA).
    My thread

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    PSN: TestosteroneMong
    Steam: willace997
    PSN: Testosteronemong

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Wallace View Post
    Oh, completely, yeah, but I was talking about how it was stated to take roughly 10 hours and has moved over the course of 72, haha. I'm glad DA's making an effort though, I like the work he's been doing so far. (You, if you're reading this, DA).
    That deadline was for having this site even running, not for it to be fully functional.
    Behaviorally Related Neural Plasticity in the Arthropod Optic Lobes

tumblr | last.fm

Enthusiast
    An ancient ravine on an abandoned planet, tending to the daffodils
    Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    Huh, I'm actually quite surprised by how fast DA has been fixing things and making everything homely. I think you're overestimating how much work probably needs to go into this. Either way, I had expected it to take way longer to get to where we are now.
    Aye, I'm ending up a lot more pleased with the results than I originally thought I would. Still pretty bright though.

EDIT: And I miss my purple name color

Quote Originally Posted by Psyclon View Post
    And I miss my purple name color
    If you are VIP, you are able to identify yourself as VIP in the setting (http://www.animator.net/forum/profil...editusergroups).
    tenks, Stark and nębatterí like this.