Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Banned

Exclamation Malware and stuff.

I keep getting this tab open when my computer is hibernated and when I log back on, this tab opens.

http://i.imgur.com/m0hUULR.gif

This is the 4th or 5th time I've had this and it keeps trying to install itself on my computer. Thankfully, both AVG and Google are preventing it's installation seeing as it's been flagged as Malware. Anyway, I looked at url and noticed that it's linked to animator.net in some way.

http://i.imgur.com/AIA8WLI.png

Has anyone else had this or has any advice? I have no idea why the animator.net was linked and it's a bit worrying. :/
    Last edited by Crunchy; 24 Jun 2013 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Img too big

question is it happening on a particular area? are you typing the full address into the address bar or are you using auto fill via google chrome?

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Banned
    First question. It pops up even when animator.net isn't open, only when it's hibernated and then when I log back on the tab with it is open for some reason. Animator.net just happened to be open at the time that I took that capture.

Second Question. Yes I do.

The Little Frij
    It seems that you could have some form of ad-ware. Do you have MalwareBytes Antivirus?

Banned
    No I don't. But I think it's going to be okay because I'm going to go through all of the programs and uninstall all of the shit that I find via CCleaner.

The Little Frij
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
    No I don't. But I think it's going to be okay because I'm going to go through all of the programs and uninstall all of the shit that I find via CCleaner.
    Good luck! If you don't get rid of it, I would recommend trying MalwareBytes to get rid of it. It has gotten rid of every virus I have had, perhaps it will work for you

Banned
    Oh awesome, thanks!