Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Lost threads

Fresh Newbie

Unhappy Lost threads

The two threads that I started last week were lost in the moderation queue. If you know, please tell me how long I will have to wait before they get posted.
    Thanks for the for the forum.
    Hope this gets posted.
    - Katie

Veteran Enthusiast
    Check now Honey

Fresh Newbie
    They still appear to be lost. If it helps, one was in the Entrance Hall and the other in the Pivot Beginners Hall.

Veteran Enthusiast
    Sorry darling, they should be viewable now! The domain change has left this forum in a state of incompletion, including a terribly slow and faulty approval system. Once you get around 10 posts you won't have to be approved anymore however

If there are any more problems just post here hun

Might I ask why we have an approval system? Or was that something that we can't really fix right now due to DA.

Veteran Enthusiast
    The approval system was set up by Elliott I believe, it was to ward off bot posts to the public. Therefore Staff can delete bot posts in the approval system whilst approving normal posts.

Since the change, the vbulletin approval system DA set up is horrible. Very slow and everything is manual. So its kinda sucky cupcake xo

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    The approval system was set up by Elliott I believe, it was to ward off bot posts to the public. Therefore Staff can delete bot posts in the approval system whilst approving normal posts.

Since the change, the vbulletin approval system DA set up is horrible. Very slow and everything is manual. So its kinda sucky cupcake xo

Fair enough, but a spam bot did manage to get through. Does the approval system allow posts to get through before the staff can approve them? Or is that because of the shitty speed of the system?

Veteran Enthusiast
    Honestly I'm not even sure lol. I think maybe DA has let some parts of the forum post-allowed by new members without approval. Such as the Site feedback forum.

The approval system used to be moderated by The Animation team, Moderators and Admins but now I think only Admins can do it (I've never seen a moderator approve a post unless I'm wrong).

All I know is bots never got through the approval system on normal DD. So DA must of made Animator.net have different functions, or maybe the approval system is actually faulty here. It's all hard to tell since I can't check any of this xD

Fresh Newbie
    Thanks for getting my posts out of the queue and thank you for explaining the way moderation works on this forum.
    Now you're my favourite alkali metal.
    - Katie

The Green Boss

There's some real sexual tension going on in here.
    Luke, Marvilicious and Crunchy like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast