Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By shift
  • 4 Post By Krustalien
  • 1 Post By The Black Mamba

Thread: Why can't I view others old post?

  1. #1
    Regular Member Dataizm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stuck in the Speedforce
    Posts
    143

    Why can't I view others old post?

    everytime it try it says all remote agents unreachable and no available local indexes found.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Land of the Dreams
    Posts
    3,517
    Yeah, that's happened to everyone, I think the links just broke because this forum is shit.

    Moral of the story, go to ArtAngle.net

  3. #3
    Working on LVD2!
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
    Yeah, that's happened to everyone, I think the links just broke because this forum is shit.

    Moral of the story, go to ArtAngle.net
    What is that site? Kinda other new pivot forum?
    I don't understand how to use dis.

  4. #4
    Maximum Honkitude shift's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,065
    Quote Originally Posted by amirkenan View Post
    What is that site? Kinda other new pivot forum?
    I don't understand how to use dis.
    Basically Admins have very little power on this site because the owner messed it up. They created Artangle to be the "new" Animator.net/Darkdemon. Join and follow the rules there if you guys haven't already. It's a cool place.
    Echo likes this.
    See You Space Honkboy...

  5. #5
    Working on LVD2!
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo View Post
    Basically Admins have very little power on this site because the owner messed it up. They created Artangle to be the "new" Animator.net/Darkdemon. Join and follow the rules there if you guys haven't already. It's a cool place.
    I joined but there are no ranks so I don't so like it.

  6. #6
    Veteran Enthusiast Krustalien's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    www.artangle.net
    Posts
    8,111
    There will never be Pivot ranks there, so you're probably best staying here really.
    Crunchy, Minifrij, Echo and 1 others like this.


  7. #7
    Working on LVD2!
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,360
    I still wnat to share my animations there and I'm starting with flash too.

  8. #8
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    1,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Krustalien View Post
    There will never be Pivot ranks there, so you're probably best staying here really.
    That's a nice change of pace, I think I'll join....
    Echo likes this.

  9. #9
    Regular Member Dataizm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stuck in the Speedforce
    Posts
    143
    I am going to join (but I won't stop posting here!)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •