Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

please help me, no one else will!!!!!

apparently, no one cares if you post in the flash help section because they dont wanna help you there. so i tried posting here. mayne ill get a reply within a week if im lucky!!

im am completely at my wits end. i have been looking for a specific sound pack for a really long time and i cannot take it anymore. its the xiao sound pack and about every stk animation i have evr seen has this pack. but no matter how much i look, i cant find it. can someone please give me a link to where i can find it.

i have already tried google, flashkit, newgrounds, sp, and even this site!!! but its no where to be found! if you happen to know the specific area in these sites that i might have missed, please tell me!!!!!

thanks, ffkk

It's only been 5 hours... Give some people some time to actually come online and see your question. Calm yourself down. We don't have to help, we choose to help out of kindness...I think. Jeez...

I also think this sort of belongs in the regular 'Help' section rather than FLASH help...

Anyway, I know the DD homepage had it, but since it's closed...

Fresh Newbie
    a, sorry, i posted earlier on spp and its been a day for them, but i found the sounds scattered around flashkit and i thought id just put them together for myself. thanks

but yeah, i gotta stfu sometimes. lol