Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Question What happened to Lithium?

I'm genuinely confused here.

I was just contacted by Lithium. He has informed me that he was stripped of his Retired Staff status (insulting, given that he was a fantastic Moderator on DD for a long time) and VIP, MyFiles, and has even lost the ability to make posts.

I am aware that something very similar happened a while ago with some of the other staff members back in April.

Lithium was not (to our knowledge) given any warning, nor was he contacted at with any explanation of why, it just happened. If you're reading this, DarkAdmin, I'm hoping you can shed some light on this issue because Lithium and I have no idea what's going here.

- OblivionFall, ex-Rank Team, Elite.

The Little Frij
    Quote Originally Posted by OblivionFall View Post
    I'm genuinely confused here.

I was just contacted by Lithium. He has informed me that he was stripped of his Retired Staff status (insulting, given that he was a fantastic Moderator on DD for a long time) and VIP, MyFiles, and has even lost the ability to make posts.

I am aware that something very similar happened a while ago with some of the other staff members back in April.

Lithium was not (to our knowledge) given any warning, nor was he contacted at with any explanation of why, it just happened. If you're reading this, DarkAdmin, I'm hoping you can shed some light on this issue because Lithium and I have no idea what's going here.

- OblivionFall, ex-Rank Team, Elite.
    DA is being a cunt. Nothing new.

The Green Boss

It really doesn't matter. You know where the new site is and nobody really cares about this site anymore. Yes there are memories here that we will never forget but looking at it right now, we should forget what this place has become and share memories in the new website.

There's a new site? I was wondering why I saw so many people banned and was looking for information.

Long time no see me eh peoples.
    Slubberdegullion = Pivotelite.

Yes, you can find it in the list of english forums in the site of Peterbone : Forums | Pivot Animator

How did you miss all the horrific spam?

As for Lith, not sure what happened there. He never mentioned it when all that was going down before. Or he didn't care. One of those!