Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Pivot 3 is an retard:

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • i agree! - damn bugs!

1 100.00%
  • havent tried it

0 0%
  • No, thats a good program

0 0%
    Ray
    Dedicated Member

about pivot 3.... IT'S A RETARD!!!!

OMG! i just finnished my best kicking test for now (arrund med/high beginner i guess) and so pivot3 begun to be a bitch, and i thought liek.. not again! and then, i cant move to next frame, cant edit, cant do nothing.. so i press play, the lots of windows come up "error: 0000000892 is being a fucking retard (not exactly that lol)" then the window closes, and my animation is deleted!!!!!111! damn bugs! must be fixed...!! so im moving back to pivot2, deleting all sticks animation program and everything wich is companing with pivot3!!! and i have liek...more then half of my stciks in pivot 3.... confused_)

IM AM SO GONNA KICK SOMEONE'S BUTT! it was on 409 frames and i was not done with it (funny.. cus it only started as a kick test...) and it was about good to! (for being me)

It was good whe i started with it, and lately, (this month) its been more and more acting liek a real son of a baham...uh..bicth...!!!

Ray
    Dedicated Member
    still being bitchy, has ruin 2 of my best animations... so im breaking up with piv3..

That's great, i have had this happen before, just save a lot. And if you dont want to use pivot 3 anymore then go ahead, we arent stopping you. I find that the only thing good about pivot3 is the background function, thats it.

FACE LIKE A SLAPPED ARSE

Y - What the eff?
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]