Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: I...

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • like this one girl

2 50.00%
  • am going out with a girl

0 0%
  • am going to ask out a girl

0 0%
  • wanna F my girl

2 50.00%
  • wanna break up

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Enthusiast

Stories about our girls

I need your help. >_> not really, just help on apologizing to this girl I really like. She took it a little seriously.

Here's the story. :
    So my friend is all like "HAHAHA LOOK AT LEOS FACE HE HAS A BLACK EYE", and then after that he's all "yo Leo drop a beat" and then I start beatboxing. And the girl I really really like is all like "wow Leo how do u do that? Teach me plz!" and I'm in my head like "omfg hell yeahhhh". And then I teach her this one sound, its something that this one beatboxer named Kenny Muhammed does, and she's like, "woowww that sound is ssoo cool. So how do u do it? teach me!" so I'm like "u gotta vibrate ur lips"
    Then she's like "like this? *vvvv*". (btw her lips look so cute when she does it) And I'm like..."nah not really, let me show u how its done, I'll show u tonight *wink*" and then she's laughing a little at first and then she's like, u sickko, i dont wanna talk to u anymore.

I mean what the hell? It was a joke! she wont talk to me anymore T_T. this hapened yesterday after skool btw, and she wouldnt talk to me today >_>. waahh

Soooo what this thread is about is to post a story about a girl you want to F, a girl you think is hot, a girl you're going out with...or married to...or had a child with....etc.
    (oh yeah, and tell me how i should apologize plz, my friends are being dic-s like "heheh its ur fault dumbas")

But BEFORE YOU FIND A REASON TO LOCK THIS, at least have some dignity and help me out man.
    R.I.P. Mom n Dad

I break obstacles...
    I break stereotypes...
    I break prejudice...
    I break assumptions...
    I break all opponents...
    ...who stand before me.
    I'm a bboy, and i break to any beat.

Umm.. I would never say that to any girl.unless it were true. Yeah, that really is creepy, especially if she is your friend.
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]

Enthusiast

Yea, real smooth... sounds to me like you need a bit of help with your social skills. Google some websites or something, lol.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    Umm.. I would never say that to any girl.unless it were true. Yeah, that really is creepy, especially if she is your friend.
    I forgot to mention that I was implying it as a joke. Everyone was laughing for a bit because i am t3h funeh....and then she said "u sicko" and then everyone was all like "ooooo"

wah! I said sorry but she didnt say anything back, I even told her it was meant to be a joke, but she didnt say antyhing. T_T
    R.I.P. Mom n Dad

I break obstacles...
    I break stereotypes...
    I break prejudice...
    I break assumptions...
    I break all opponents...
    ...who stand before me.

KRZ

i woulda done that.
    it all depends on the chick.
    STORY TIME

one time i did this chick and the blob fell off and she is pregnant but i thought she wasnt...
    wait that was doddsy not me >
    [center:3bfbn9pe][/center:3bfbn9pe]

Fanatic Enthusiast

I suggest you watch a show called "The Pickup Artist." It's on VH1 btw. XDDDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by LeoTHELion
    I forgot to mention that I was implying it as a joke. Everyone was laughing for a bit because i am t3h funeh....and then she said "u sicko" and then everyone was all like "ooooo"

wah! I said sorry but she didnt say anything back, I even told her it was meant to be a joke, but she didnt say antyhing. T_T
    But still, its creepy, even if you were joking. She looks to you as a friend, and you saying your going to fornicate with her is seriously creepy.
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]

Enthusiast

I'd be like "look bitch you suck!" lol jk, anyways eh call her or try to talk to her outside of school and don't be with any friends or shit and just say your sorry and shit.

KRZ

tommarow you should tell her you like her tits.
    [center:3bfbn9pe][/center:3bfbn9pe]

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoTHELion

But still, its creepy, even if you were joking. She looks to you as a friend, and you saying your going to fornicate with her is seriously creepy.
    Guess what I just found out on MySpace
    R.I.P. Mom n Dad

I break obstacles...
    I break stereotypes...
    I break prejudice...
    I break assumptions...
    I break all opponents...
    ...who stand before me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast